Thursday, March 17, 2016

Real Love


Was Not Expecting the Ending to This Video

Real Love by Florrie

Recommended anonymously

This is such a "summer song."

I say this partially because of the line burning like the hottest sun, love...

But also because you can hear "summer" in every aspect of the song. The beat is peppy and fun. The lyrics are playful and aggressively positive. Her voice sounds like it was made for pure, glorious, unapologetic pop like this. And those whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-whoas in the chorus are so catchy.

I can imagine blasting this on the beach, drink in my hand and sea salt in my hair. I can feel the sun shining, getting hot on my shoulder, but a nice ocean breeze keeps it comfortable. Bare feet and floppy hats and oversized sunglasses and the smell of sunscreen.

Do y'all get these vibes, too? Or am I just projecting my daydreams onto the song? The weather has been so nice lately...

Overview:

Genre:
Pop

Favorite Lyrics:
All the little things, it's the smell of your cologne.
Lying next to me, I breathe you in and I'm at home.

Verdict:
I expect to hear this everywhere this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment