Sunday, March 6, 2016

Mii Channel


Listen Up

Mii Channel by The OneUps

"It’s been stuck in my head for days."

Same, Ashley.

I made a playlist of all The OneUps, and it's the only reason I made it through midterms last week. I can't focus on work when I listen to music that has lyrics, so this was perfect. I find instrumental covers to be the best things I can play while studying because they're familiar enough to fade into the background but interesting enough to keep me awake.

The OneUps do the best covers of video game music, always adding their own spin to it. I can listen to their stuff for hours. This is perhaps my geekiest pastime, but I regret nothing.

This particular cover is one of my favorites. I can't tell if it's because I like the original Wii music or because it gets fun and funky fresh around 1:28. Probably a little of both.

Overview:

Genre:
Instrumental

Favorite Part:
The last few seconds. Unexpected but pretty outro.

Verdict:
Gotta love the violin.

No comments:

Post a Comment