Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Sound


My Girl's a Hot Girl

The Sound by The 1975

Recommended by Carrie D.

"my fave pregame song right now"

I typically prefer a little more bass for my pregames, but if someone else played this song, I wouldn't be completely taken aback. It's positive, and there's definitely some forward motion to it. I think the sound is nice.

The lyrics do a good job balancing romance with reality.

We're going from I know when you're around 'cause I know...the sound of your heart to It's not about reciprocation, it's just all about me. It's wild, but I appreciate the ride. This song has depth.

This song sounds like the first time you dance at a party.

It's not like your first dance of any party ever; it's just your first dance at one particular party. It's the first song of the night where you've settled in enough (or you're turnt enough) to feel comfortable dancing.

It's the best.

<3

Overview:

Genre:
Indie Pop

Favorite Lyrics:
I've got a problem with your shoes and your tunes,
but I might move in.

Verdict:
I wish I'd been exposed to this earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment