Wednesday, May 4, 2016

I'm Han Solo


May the 4th Be With You

I'm Han Solo by Kinect Star Wars

(to the tune of Ridin' Solo by Jason Derulo)

Recommended by AdvertMarking

"This timeless classic takes international superstar Jason Derulo's smash hit Ridin' Solo and mixes it up with a twist - a Star Wars twist! Exclusive to the Xbox 360's title Kinect Star Wars: Galactic Dance Off, watch as everyone's favorite 'rebel who shoots first' dance his way to intergalactic fame in his own way! Great for the kids!"

Spoken like a true ad major, Sara.

I already tweeted the lyrics for what was supposed to be tonight's song, but when I saw this in my submission box, I had to change it up. It's only Star Wars Day once a year.

Please watch the video. If you are familiar with Star Wars at all, please watch the video and cry with me. It's too much.

I cannot believe there is a game called Star Wars: Galactic Dance Off. But listen, whoever has this game, I challenge you.

I like Star Wars, and I love Jason Derulo, so there's really nothing missing from this whole situation for me. And it's obviously not to be taken seriously, so there's not a whole lot more for me to say.

(Which is good because I really need to study for my final. Ciao!!)

Watch, listen, dance, and enjoy the last couple hours of Star Wars Day (for those of you on PST). May the 4th be with you.

Overview:

Genre:
Um. Video Game Pop Parody

Favorite Lyrics:
And since that carbonite's off me,
I'm livin' life now that I'm free.

Verdict:
There are no words.

No comments:

Post a Comment