Thursday, February 18, 2016

Living/Breathing


Nice

Living/Breathing by Mesita

Recommended by Kim

"This is just the ultimate feel good song. It never fails to cheer me up! Even if the lyrics are simple or sound silly, it's something I'd want my friends to tell me when I'm feeling down about life or whatever. It's like fuck all the negative shit! We're unstoppable; we can do anything!"

Ok, listen. The part between the intro and the entrance of the lyrics (0:25 to 0:52) sounds like it should be in Wii Fit. I want to virtually bike along grassy mountainsides to this song.

It also feels very "morning." I'm not really a morning person, but if I actually make myself get out of bed, I actually enjoy the way it feels to be outside at 8am. The sun feels different at that time. Gentle. And the air is always crisp and refreshing. That's what this song feels like.

I don't think the lyrics sound silly! They are kind of simple, but they're true and good.

The lyrics are simple, but for some reason I don't think things like that too often. Why not? Why not wake up in the morning (the morning, not the afternoon) and think I'm in love with the world today?

Simple pleasures, guys.

Overview:

Genre:
Indie Pop

Favorite Lyrics:
I'm in love with the world today.

We are beautiful, and we are worth it all.

There is something magical here, even if we don't believe.

Verdict:
Makes me want to wake up before noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment