Tuesday, June 21, 2016

If I Never Saw Your Face


Adam Knows Everyone

If I Never Saw Your Face ft. Rihanna by Maroon 5

"Adam + Rihanna = Magic"

I'd never heard this song before, but I knew it was gonna sound awesome just from your description. I'm always impressed with Adam's voice (those high notes), and Rihanna is the only goddess I pray to consistently.

I love that you described it as "magic." Adam Levine actually said that if there's "magic" between two artists, you "don't even have to think about it" (x).

An IGN reporter said the instrumentals include "slinky synth insinuations" (x), and I thought that was a good description. The word "slinky" honestly describes the entire song, from Adam's falsetto to Rihanna's sultriness to the suggestive lyrics.

<3

Overview:

Genre:
Pop R&B

Favorite Lyrics:
Take me down, but take it easy.

Verdict:
I feel 10x cooler when I listen to this song.

2 comments: