Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Went to War


Oh, It's a Duet

Went to War by Amason

Recommended by Skye

"It makes me really happy. I think it raises my vibration."

Amason is a five-piece Swedish band. They have two different voices, drums, keyboard, guitar, and bass guitar.

A soft beat opens the song before we hear Amanda Bergman (aka: Hajen, Jaw Lesson, or Idiot Wind, according to Wikipedia) come in with a gentle verse that sets a heavy, but not altogether melancholy, tone.

The feeling is akin to nostalgia. You feel it deep within your heart, but you can't quite name it.

I like that we have a second voice joining in for the next verse. They two vocalists sound beautiful together, and it warms your heart to hear the two puzzle pieces fitting together. Harmony. All right.

It's a comfortable happiness. It doesn't ask you to go into over-the-top positivity mode, but you feel good.

Enjoy.

Overview:

Genre:
Indie Pop

Favorite Lyrics:
I'm not running, I'm not falling, 
nor I'm evading

Verdict:
I'm a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment