Wednesday, August 24, 2016

M.I.L.F. $


MILF Money

M.I.L.F. $ by Fergie

"Moms can be hot too! Good for Fergie, Kim, Alessandra and all the milfs out there workin' it."

I received this song rec a few weeks ago, and I'd been putting it off because I thought it would be dumb. But you know what? This song is an inspiration.

Sure, it's not deep or poetic or anything, but I can't imagine anything better for hitting up the gym. You're like "If this is how Fergie feels even after squeezing a human child out of her body, then I can finish this cool down."

The beat gets into your bones, and it's easy to sing along to the chorus. Plus, like any self-respecting Fergie track, there's a spelling section. Learn how to write such empowering words as paid and independent.

About the track, Fergie says:
This is definitely empowering moms to have fun. Being a mom and having a career, taking care of yourself and still being able to be flirty and fun and a little naughty sometimes - there's nothing wrong with that. Society tries to tell moms what they should and shouldn't be, and it's just a little freeing to have fun with pushing those limits a bit. I might do it a little bit more than others, but that's just who I am. (source)
Preach, my dude.

Beyond Fergie, Kim Kardashian West, and Alessandra Ambrosio, the music video features the moms Chrissy Teigen, Ciara, Gemma Ward, Tara Lynn, Devon Aoki, Angela Lindvall, Isabeli Fontana, Amber Valletta, and Natasha Poly (x). 

Work it, ladies.

Overview:

Genre:
Trap

Favorite Lyrics:
I been workin' all week,
now where the hell is my drink?

Verdict:
Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment