Saturday, December 3, 2016

Birds of Prey


Oh, Big Whoops

Birds of Prey from Batman: The Brave and The Bold

"Sexual jokes aside, this little tune from one of the more entertaining Batman animated shows is very catchy."

Okay, honestly, you can't send this in and say "sexual jokes aside." This is one of the most innuendo-heavy songs I've heard in a good while. (I am not about to explain the lyrics; if you need help, check out this thread.)

I'm always amazed at the things you can sneak into "kids'" shows or films. There's a real art to keeping things interesting for the parents and babysitters why still making sure it doesn't mess with the innocent minds of the youth.

Anyway, it's all in good fun.

I got a good giggle out of this, so thanks.

Overview:

Genre:
Uh, jazz

Favorite Lyrics: I honestly can't.

Verdict:
I'm, like, overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment