Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Ey Daad


بلک کتز - ای داد


Ey Daad by Black Cats

Recommended by Ciera D.

"There's no deeper significance for this song other than the lyrics and the video are really funny, and it's literally the best dance song lol."

I agree about the video and about this being an amazing dance song, and I'll take Ci's word for it about the lyrics being funny. The only phrase I understand is "ey daad" as "oh man - because Ciera told me.

A song with a title like that has to have a sense of humor.

So from my perspective - that is, from the perspective of a human with zero comprehension of the lyrics - this is a song about a bad break-up after which both parties go home and gather their respective crews to take to the rumble.

Face to face, the wronged woman confronts her ex about every mistake he made while his bros back him up. Then it's the man's turn to talk, while the ladies support their friend.

They trade rebuttals, and the situation escalates.

How did I do? That was a literal synopsis of the music video so...

Regardless, I dig the keytar.

Overview:

Genre:
Persian Pop

Verdict:
fun and funny

No comments:

Post a Comment