Sunday, July 3, 2016

America, Fuck Yeah


Political Incorrectness

America, Fuck Yeah from Team America: World Police

Recommended by Kim C.

It's crude and offensive and repetitive, but that seems to be an unfortunately accurate representation of America. I mean, Trump might be president, and I think he might have ghost-written this song, so...

From the first second, however, it's obvious that the track is a completely self-aware parody, so don't get too bent out of shape over it. Just listen and laugh or, if that's not your speed, turn it off.

This is the theme song for a "2004 live-action puppet action comedy film," which has apparently received mostly positive reviews (x). I haven't seen it, but it sounds like it has that sense of humor where you're constantly asking yourself, "Am I allowed to laugh at this?"

Anyway, whatever this song is or isn't, as far as lyrical substance and musicianship, it is undeniably catchy. For better or worse, you will be singing this all of July 4th now.

Overview:

Genre:
Rock...ish

Favorite Lyrics:
listen...

Verdict:
it's fine

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize I was giving a legit rec when I said it verbally πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Either way... USA USA USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

    ReplyDelete