Thursday, October 27, 2016

Think!


This Helps

Think! by Merv Griffin

This song was actually first composed as a lullaby for Griffin's son, and it was called A Time for Tony. But then it was re-purposed for "the 30-second period in Final Jeopardy! when the contestants write down their responses" (x).

And then it became, like, a meme. Before memes were even a thing. Think (haha) about how many places you've seen this theme used that wasn't Jeopardy.

Griffin says he probably made about $70 million in royalties on this baby (x).

But anyway, I chose this song because I knew I could write about it pretty quickly. I have to get back to my essay which I procrastinated on for several weeks. It's going okay, thanks to the undisputed fact that listening to this song improves brain power by 120%. Anyway, bye.

Overview:

Genre:
instrumental

Verdict:
How did it come to this?

No comments:

Post a Comment